Are you feeling stuck? Maybe you are at a turning point.
Please allow me to take you through this self exercise to help you reach inside yourself and find the answers you already hold within yourself. This is step #1 and should help you get in-tune with your feelings.
Get out a piece of paper and write down these questions, leaving enough space between your questions to write a well-thought out answer.
- In one sentence, write down what is bothering you.
- Why is this bothering you?
- What do you know for sure (what are the facts)?
- What are your greatest assets?
- What is abundant in your life (good or bad)?
- Do you want to solve a problem? if so, what is that problem?
Now, take your piece of paper and fold it in half. Put it somewhere hidden and out of site until you wake up in the morning.
When you are awake and ready, take out that piece of paper and read what you wrote.
What do you notice about your feelings? Do you feel relieved? Do you feel more stressed? Is the answer in front of you, or do you need to dig more?
Please leave your comments below and let me know what this did for you.